Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Wanderer

It was a dark and stormy Alabama night when I ventured over to the Tomlin Manor. If I knew the battle of my life was about to take place I would have told my family I loved them before I left. My nemesis was attempting to take embarrassing photos of the Tomlin couple for God knows what and it was up to me to come to the rescue.

These next images are graphic and may note be suitable fore someone with a weak stomach.

It started with close defensive maneuvers.
It quickly evolved into something more and I had to pull out an attachment to help me.
As the fight went on I was forced to pull out the big gun and try to snipe her from afar. Which I did...a couple times.
he sent two attack dogs after me towards the end of the battle.
It was an epic battle and a great rainy Saturday night in Florence.

2 comments: