Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jamie All Over

So this past week I went to Las Vegas on a business trip with work. We left mid day Wednesday and got out there around 9. We went to dinner after checking in and got sat next to a table of loud teenage girls. That wasn't too bad until one of the girl broke into song like she was trying out for American Idol, by the way she wouldn't have made it. After dinner we hit the strip and I took some pictures before heading back to the hotel where I started gambling since it was my first time in Vegas when I could gamble.

So I'm sitting there playing Wheel of Fortune when I get my eyes covered and a kiss on my cheek. In my mind I'm like "who's this chick kissing me on the cheek" and I turn and I see Jenn, Steven and Diego. Jenn drove out there to surprise me. After that we hung out for about 2 hours before I had to go to bed because we had a meeting with a future client, but I'll keep his name to my self.

After breakfast we head over to CES and start looking around, checking out a clients booth and then JVC, Kodak, some lighting company that I don't remember the name. After that I went and checked out the Nikon booth then left to go hang out with Jenn and everyone.

We walked around the strip for a while before heading back to the hotel for dinner. On the way back the shuttle bus driver put on Al Green and like a scene from a movie, the entire bus started singing along.

After getting back to the hotel we get some food and Jenn and I gamble a little bit and head back to the hotel room and watch the end of the Rose Bowl...Alabama won...Roll Tide. We get some food and play Quelf and about 1230 we went out and played a game of bowling where I won, it was a close game between Steven and I.


But back to the whole Jenn coming out to Vegas and surprising me. I was genuinely surprised, I didn't expect it at all. I've always been the kind of guy that does the cute surprises, big and little, but I've never had it done to me. I loved it, I love her.


Favorite Pictures from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment