Monday, January 18, 2010

The Patient Ferris Wheel

So last Thursday I got off work a little early, I asked Jenn if she wanted to go to Santa Monica, which she did. So we headed down there and stopped at The Coffee Bean in Encino to see our friend Hannah and get some coffee. After leaving Coffee Bean we headed down to Santa Monica, we walk up to American Apparel so I can get a new beanie, which I didn't get by the way, and then we stroll down to Urban Outfitters and I found some books I wanted to get.

The Poo Log

Mr. T vs. Chuck Norris
(400 Facts About the Baddest Dudes in the History of EVER)


South Park - Guide to Life
Forwarded by Brian Boitano
Because thats what Brian Boitano would do!

After leaving Urban Outfitters bookless we walked back to my car so I could get my camera. We headed down to the pier so I could get the pictures I wanted to get and a few more after that. The pictures I wanted to take came out better than I had imagined but since I'm still figuring out ISO's and F/stops I know I can do better.





And of course I snapped some cute ones of my beautiful girlfriend.

She really is extremely beautiful.

We left Santa Monica and headed back up to Encino for The Soapbox Sessions at The Coffee Bean. We saw a not so funny comedian, a even less talented Lady Gaga rip off and a "true soul" singer and this guy America who does spoken word poetry and he was actually really really good. It was a little boring but actually really cool. It gave a corporate coffee shop a nice indie coffee feel. I love indie coffee shops.

It was a good day. I loved being able to get out of the Valley with Jenn and just have some time with just me and her.

The next day I had to go down to SCOI in Valencia to get a check up because my collar bone isn't healing right.
Six weeks after the initial break.
Next check up is in mid February.

No comments:

Post a Comment