Thursday, November 26, 2009

Alive with the Glory of Love

I have a lot to be thankful this year. Here's a list of some of the things I am extremely thankful for.

1. As cheesy and generic of an answer this is I have to say it. I'm so thankful for God and his forgiveness, without Him I would not be alive.
2. Speaking of being alive, I am definitely thankful for that, last April while hanging out with my friend Travis and Brett tubing down a creek in Muscle Shoals Brett and I spilled over a waterfall and landed on rocks and then both of us almost drowned, so my value for life has grown a lot since then.
3. Because of that incident I decided to move back to California to be able to spend time with my parents. I'm so thankful for having a loving supportive set of parents that did an amazing job raising my brother, my sister and myself.
4. I'm so thankful for my brother, I always talk crap and joke but I'm proud of him, he's over in Afghanistan right now serving this country.
5. I'm thankful for my job, it's such a fun firm to work at. I'm so blessed to have a job I love that pays well in this economy.
6. Last but definitely not least, I am so thankful for Jenn, it's only been a few short weeks but she makes me extremely happy


I'm vegetarian. We all want turkey at Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA Love the comic. :)

    The entry too. 4 made me grin in an extremely cheesy way, but I wonder why. =P

    I'm thankful you're alive, too, because I consider you a great friend and brother! (Not just my brother-in-law!) I hope you had an amazing day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete