Friday, November 13, 2009

Things Fall Apart

I went to lunch with my friend Dylan today. We went to high school together, kind of. The first three weeks of my Senior year I went to the same private school he did but we never met. Probably cause I hung out with the seniors and he was a freshman at the time, that makes me feel old cause he goes to CSUN now. We were sharing stories from when we went there. Mine were from the previous semester before he got there but it was a tiny school so he know who I was talking about. I really didn't care for anyone at the high school I went to before that, which makes the whole Jenn and I dating thing that much more random, but I love all the kids I went to at that private school. In fact while I'm writing this I'm talking to one of my friends from that school on Facebook.

I'm just feeling old at 21. Besides that two year disappearance to Alabama I have been going non stop since I was probably around 13. It also doesn't help that the last time i stepped foot into a classroom was september 2005 and the last time I did homework, or at least tried on homework, was sometime in 2004.

Anyways, the past year, maybe less I've just been looking back on my life, see the changes I've made, the different interests, different girls, different fashion, different everything. I never thought I would be the man I am now but oddly this is exactly who I want to be.

The last two relationship I've been in shook me to the core when they were over. Both times I had to look back on who I was and I didn't like what I saw. Who I am now, how I treat Jenn, I'm impressed with who I've become. I never thought I would ever be able to say that.

1 comment:

  1. so, I pretty much like you a lot. Like, probably more than I should. :)

    ReplyDelete